Monday, December 07, 2009

JavaONE 2010 call for papers?

I was hoping to submit some work from my new book as a talk at JavaONE 2010. Then I realized that the call for papers last was around this time last year. A quick google search makes it look like the call for papers when out on Dec 4th of last year.


It being Dec 7th today and there is no word yet that JavaONE 2010 will even be happening. Well, lets hope we hear about it soon, I would really like to go to another JavaONE... Though the last DEVOXX looked like it was the cats meow. Maybe I should make that my annual conference?

Update
It looks like JavaONE 2010 will be held Sept 19-23. The call papers should be announced any day now.

1 comment:

stephan said...

You're more than welcome to present JavaFX Effects at Devoxx 2010... not kidding :)